Kayla Harrison - the inspirational story
Over the next year Kayla Harrison reveals everything about her judo. The double Olympic and World Champion reveals each and every one of her techniques, as well as giving an amazing series of interviews, where she speaks openly and honestly about her rise to success.
Find out how she managed to stay at the very highest level for 6 years, between her World title in 2010 and second Olympic gold in 2016. Superstar Judo will be bringing you all of this on Kayla Harrison in the coming months...
- The secrets behind what it takes to become 2 x Olympic Champion
- Every technique broken down step-by-step
- Harrison's 8 biggest throws revealed in full
- Grip-fighting tactics against right and left handed opponents
- The 3 major techniques Harrison used to dominate in Ne-waza
- 25 separate interviews totaling one hour
- Understand set-up, entry, posture, direction & execution
- The different variations for each technique
- Training methods, tactical insights & the stories behind techniques
- Insights into starting judo, consistency, preparation & much more!